24 MONTH WEBSITE DESIGN & MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
R349 / month
R499 / month
R649 / month
R1799 / month
CMS WEBSITE DESIGN
All of the websites that we design are CMS based and are generally built on the WordPress platform. Here are a few of the reasons why we believe WordPress is one of the best platforms to build your website on.
- WordPress is built using the SQL and PHP programming languages. These languages are fully tested and are widely used in the industry. WordPress is also used by major brands such as New York Times, Mercedes-Benz, Harvard Business Review, CNN, CBS New York and many others.
- As of August 2015, The WordPress CMS powers nearly 25% of sites on the web. WordPress has remained the fastest growing CMS for five years straight and is the primary choice for over 80% of CMS based website owners.
- The WordPress software package is open-source, meaning that it is free for anyone to use, copy, modify and distribute. This means that we do not need to hardcode the website framework, thus saving the client a significant amount in development costs.
- WordPress is constantly being improved and updated by Automatic (the company behind WordPress). There is also community of developers who volunteer their time and expertise in order to improve WordPress. The aforementioned ensures that WordPress always adheres to the latest web and security standards.
- With WordPress your website functionality is virtually limitless. WordPress has a growing plugin library/repository of over 45,000 plugins. These plugins address several website needs and issues ranging from website security and optimization to custom contact forms, SEO and a lot more. Many of these plugins are also free to use.
- Out of the box, the WordPress software package is coded to be SEO friendly. WordPress also supports responsive themes. Responsive websites don’t just improve user experience on mobile devices, they are also better for SEO.
- There are thousands of themes available for WordPress. Like the plugins, many of the themes available are free, though we prefer to work with premium themes as they predominantly offer enhanced functionality and customization options as opposed to their free counterparts. Premium themes also typically offer better support and more frequent updates. Generally the price of the theme we use on a website is included in the design cost.
- Once the initial design has been completed and the client wants to manage their own website, they can make amendments to website content with minimal training and hassle. We will even supply training resources free of charge.
Top 5 Reasons To Have A Responsive Website
Mobile web adoption is growing 8 times faster than it did in the 1990’s and early 2000’s.
in every 3 mobile searches have a local intent, compared to one in five on desktops.
billion people are accessing the web from their mobile devices.
of global internet traffic is generated by mobile devices.
of mobile consumers say that they will not recommend a business that has a poorly designed mobile website.
Our Effective 4-Phase Design Process
Phase 1 (Information Gathering)
To ensure that we design a website that fulfills your needs, we first need to understand your business. The following page of this brief deals with information that we will require from you in order to facilitate the design process.
Phase 2 (Planning)
Using the information gathered from the first phase, we formulate a development plan that best meets your requirements and compliments any additional content provided.
Phase 3 (Development)
The development phase is where we implement the aforementioned plan and create the website.
Phase 4 (Review & Delivery)
During this phase we will make the website available for viewing, so that you can suggest any amendments you would like to have done. We will also make use of this phase to attend to the final details of the development which include, but aren’t limited to website speed testing and optimization, cross-browser compatibility, SEO, supplementary updates, etc. Once we have tended to the above and have your approval the website will go live.